WARNING: You need to have a good knowledge of Linux commands before you can use cron jobs effectively. Check your script with your hosting administrator before adding a cron job.
- Click the Cron Jobs icon in the Advanced panel.
- Enter the email address where you want the cron job results sent after
each time it runs.
- Define when and how often you want your cron job to run. You can choose the common settings from the dropdown menus or enter these manually.
NOTE: When choosing a common setting, all fields are filled in automatically. This can help you understand what each field means.
- Next, enter the command of the script you want to run, including the path (from root).
WARNING: If you do not have scripting experience or are uncertain about a script it is best to contact your hosting administrator and have them check your script. Running a bad script can permanently delete files Or cause other harm, so always back up your site before adding a new job if you are inexperienced.
- Then click Add New Cron Job.