IMPORTANT: If you want to set a custom default email address using your domains email server, you will need to create a new email address (e.g. email@example.com) before following the steps in this article.
- Click the Default Address icon.
- There are three basic steps needed to set a Default Address in cPanel.
- Select the domain or subdomain for which you wish to create a new default address from the dropdown menu.
- Select the radio button next to the Forward to Email Address option.
- Enter the email address you want as your new default address.
NOTE: Currently your default address is set to our account name (e.g. mydomain), meaning all unrouted emails will be stored in our main email account.
- Once the settings are complete click Change to save them.